|Don’t Stress! Stick to day-of Plan this Thanksgiving!|
– Gather all members of the family to help you out.
– Designate a room for them to tidy up and prepare for guest.
– Take inventory of tableware, tablecloths and napkins in case you need to pick up anything extra, and make sure each recipe has a serving bowl or platter to be paired with
– Have one person set the table.
– Preheat oven and start cooking the turkey. Make sure side dishes are prepped so that they can go into oven after.
-Sit back, relax and enjoy your time with the family.
If you don’t stress out about this day and go according to plan, it will all work out!
Wishing you and your Families a Happy Thanksgiving!
Marla Alt is Featured on News Channel 12!
We are so excited to share the segment with you! See what Marla has to say about Spring Cleaning! Don’t miss out on the best