|Follow these steps to stay organized before school starts again! |
1. Get back into your sleep routine.
2. Shop for school supplies with your children.
3. Re-establish school routines.
4. Set up homework station.
5. Prepare for the unexpected.
6. Make After-school game plan.
7. Review school material and information.
8. Get organized.
9. Get your child’s yearly checkup.
10. Turn off the television and video games.
Don’t wait until the last minute!
As parents, we all want the best for our children. We strive to provide them with a nurturing environment that encourages learning, growth, and success.