|January is the start of the year and that means NAPO GO month AND the kick-off of our 12-month challenge!
NAPO GO MONTH
As a member of the (NAPO), we improve our clients’ lives by helping them create environments that support productivity, general health, and well-being. When working with a NAPO member, you can be assured you are working with a dedicated professional who operates at the highest standards and has passion for organizing.
We would love for you to participate in the NAPO Go Month Service Project for 2023 of Book Donations. As you strive to clear some clutter from your home, take stock of the books you no longer use. Here are some ways you can participate: donate books to any local organization that accepts them – libraries, non-profits • Collect & sell books – donate the money to a literacy program or local educational non-profit • Organize books at a non-profit • Collect a specific type of book for a non-profit – i.e. Cookbooks for a youth program that teaches kids how to cook • Take photos of your donations and share them with us on social media. Use the hashtag – #GoMonthDonations
The Home Organization 12-Month Challenge is a great way to get your home organized and decluttered. The challenge is simple: for 12 months, you will declutter and organize one area of your home.
If you are feeling overwhelmed by the task of decluttering and organizing your home, the 12-Month challenge is for you. Join us and see the difference a decluttered and organized home can make in your life! Remember, the goal is to declutter and organize one area each month. So take your time, and don’t try to do too much at once.
We will start in the Master Bedroom. The Master Bedroom is where we start and end our days, so it’s important to keep it organized and serene.
When it comes to home organization, the bedroom is often the most neglected space. This is because we tend to think of it as a place to rest and recharge, not a place to get organized. However, with a little bit of effort, you can make your bedroom a haven of peace and relaxation. Following these tips will help make your master bedroom the place you can come to reconnect with yourself!
1. Keep your bedding clean and fresh – change your sheets regularly and fluff your pillows daily.
2. Make your bed every day – it will help you feel more put-together and less stressed.
3. Create a dedicated space for relaxation – set up a cozy reading nook or add a chaise lounge for resting.
4. Keep your closet organized – when going through your belongings, divide them into three categories: keep, donate, toss. Donating your unused items is a great way to repurpose items you no longer use.
5. Declutter regularly – get rid of anything that doesn’t bring you joy or serve a purpose. Make sure to declutter and get rid of anything you don’t need or use. Then invest in some good storage solutions so you can keep your belongings organized.
Finally, set aside some time each week to tidy up.
By following these tips, you can get your bedroom in shape and keep it that way.
For more organizing and decorating ideas, please Click Here